ich bin neu, und Englisch

matrix6977

King Boobus Tuber
Hallo ich bin neu, und Englisch. Ich benutze "babelfish", um Ihr Deutsches ins Englische zu übersetzen. Ich habe, deutsches Blut aber wohne leider in Amerika. Ich liebe die deutsche Lebensart zwar, und ich wünsche, dort zu leben. Ich weiß nicht, wenn Sie die schlechte Übersetzung verstehen können, die ich Sie geben kann. Mein Name ist matt, Ich bin 19 Jahre alt, und ich wohne in Florida. Sowieso entschied ich, vorbei zu stoppen und hallo zu jeder zu sagen.

DeZomB

Orbb
Hi matt,

I hope you enjoy the time with us :).
I think the german is not so bad and much better as in some posts :D.

*gg*

Have Fun

DeZomB

Rahmschwein

Pain Elemental
yes, german ist our first language, and we can use it if you want, but it would be no problem to discuss in english :-) You choose ;)

matrix6977

King Boobus Tuber
lol its alright, I just thought it was kind of cool to be on a German forum site and have to learn German by constantly translating it. I've always wanted to speak German. I have a question is the last name Behlen popular over there?

taggart

Demon
"Schmidt"s are very much, too ;)

welcome Matt.... but, you are UNFAIR... you understand Doom better than me ;)

anyway... the most of us don't have problems with english :D
but I have ;)

Originally posted by matrix6977@28.03.07, 15:38
Can you guys understand English?
Everyone in germany who has a school-leaving qualification can speak English - a little bit at least. ;)

The last name 'Behlen' is rather uncommon as i never heard of someone with that last name. But it's definately a name that originated from a German-speaking country.
If you want to know the fifty most common last names in Germany, have a look at the following website: http://www.onomastik.com/haeufige_familiennamen1.php.
Myself has the really common last name 'Fischer' btw. ;)

Rahmschwein

Pain Elemental
In DE habt ihr es recht leicht mit den häufigsten Namen. Bei uns in Wien sieht es anders aus...

Immerhin haben wir die ganzen "Sedlaczeks", "Kumariks", "Teusicz's" etc... :D Wir sind halt ein Mischmasch :-))

matrix6977

King Boobus Tuber
Ah, well my last name is Behlen, I am glad at least some people know of this name. I am really surprised that you can speak somewhat fluent English (probably better then my German translations from babelfish) Let me ask another question, in America we see videos about how Germans and other people hate us, is that true or do you just hate the government we have here? And, is there alot of American tourists killed by your locals because we are just American?

bot

Chthon
Hi there, okay here is some food for your bablefish :-)

Ich kenne niemanden der einen Amerikaner hasst! Wenn euch das im TV gesagt wird, dann ist das eine dreiste Lüge! Auch werden hier keine Amerikaner getötet "nur" weil sie Amerikaner sind! Oh mein Gott, was erzählen die euch!!! Ich glaub eure Medien verwechseln Deutschland mit dem Irak! Da ist das so, aber nicht in Europa! Also hier ist jeder Tourist, egal woher willkommen, dafür würde ich meine Hand ins Feuer legen! Hm, zu eurere Regierung will ich mal nichts sagen, nur soviel. Ein Machtwechsel bei euch würde der Welt mal ganz gut tun und mehr Frienden mit sich bringen. Vielleicht auch mehr für den Klimaschutz etc.

Btw, welcome to this forum dude!

DeZomB

Orbb
Originally posted by matrix6977@28.03.07, 17:14
Ah, well my last name is Behlen, I am glad at least some people know of this name. I am really surprised that you can speak somewhat fluent English (probably better then my German translations from babelfish) Let me ask another question, in America we see videos about how Germans and other people hate us, is that true or do you just hate the government we have here? And, is there alot of American tourists killed by your locals because we are just American?
WTF oO?

In the last time I do not reconise that americans were killed oO.
I never hear someone who hate americans, only maybe the gouverment...

DoomDoctor20

Arch-Vile
We just hate your goverment at least me ^^. I never ever heard of american tourists killed by local germans. Where did you get this information :D? Oh and hello by the way ;)

matrix6977

King Boobus Tuber
Guys im serious there is some crazy ass movies out over here about how Germans kill american tourists. I knew it had to be bullshit. but anyway bot, I got a very loose translation as to what you said, but our media is very ridiculous but it was not the media, it was movies and rumors, there is one movie that comes to mind, Hostel. I don't know if you have ever heard of it but thats what it is.

----------------------------

Alot of the movies say "true story" or "inspired by a true story" < which means it is supposedly real or alot of the events in the movie were based off a real story.

----------------------------

srry about all the copied posts, my computer went crazy for a second.

Originally posted by matrix6977@28.03.07, 18:14
Guys im serious there is some crazy ass movies out over here about how Germans kill american tourists. I knew it had to be bullshit. but anyway bot, I got a very loose translation as to what you said, but our media is very ridiculous but it was not the media, it was movies and rumors, there is one movie that comes to mind, Hostel. I don't know if you have ever heard of it but thats what it is.
omg, if you really believe in the shit that is shown in Hostel, you could also believe in the Titty Twister bar, located near the Mexican border, that is run by some vampires... (i presume you've seen the movie From Dusk Till Dawn)
no there are no Germans or Europeons that kill American people. maybe some people say that bush is an asshole but thats it, nothing more.

but anyway, welcome to the bord!
:prost: