Doom 3 The Dark Mod: FM The Transaction

MacX

Light Guard
Gibt mal wieder eine neue Fan Mission: The Transaction (by Sotha)

Mod DB said:
The Transaction is a small/medium sized map
in which aspiring thief Thomas Porter delivers the cryptic book, 'De
Vermis Mysteriis' to a bookstore owner named Victor de Grenefeld.
It is the fourth mission in the Thomas Porter series, continuing from where The Glenham Tower ended.

Trailer
[video=youtube;EBdEsKoqWl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdEsKoqWl4[/video]

Missionsbeschreibung
Ah, the town of Glenham. I never really thought I would be happy to see its shabby wooden miner dwellings, but after the nightmares of the Glenham Tower I'm happy to see any kind of civilization.

During my return trip from the tower the ghostly mist veil transformed into an intense thunderstorm and heavy rain. My clothes are soaked and I'm dreadfully tired of the harsh tribulations of the past few days.

My task for tonight is simple. All I have to do is to get the strange and incomprehensible book I obtained from the tower, 'De Vermis Mysteriis,' to the bookstore owner Victor de Grenefeld. And more importantly collect the hefty sum the bookstore owner promised to pay me. With that kind of sum I can sit back and relax for a while.

I'd better stay in good terms with my customer and not steal from him. I have the hunch that de Grenefeld is a well connected man so staying on his good side might be beneficial for me in the future: maybe they'll need a skilled adventurer like me and I could turn legitimate. I could earn my keep and I wouldn't need to constantly hide from the city watch.

At any rate, I've got it all planned out for the remainder of the night. I'll visit the bookstore, drop the book to de Grenefeld and collect my fee. After that I'd better hide in the basement of an abandoned building I've spotted near the town north gate and get some well deserved rest.

I don't think the city watch would think a cloaked and armed person like me would be on honorable business in a stormy weather like this so it would be wise to avoid all confrontation with the guards. I do not need any misunderstadings with the city watch right now.

The undead horrors in the Tower forced me to expend most of my tools and I desperately need more equipment if I intend to continue my budding adventuring career. I should get some extra gold for new gear and maybe a few holy water potions just in case. There is a Builder church nearby where I might be able to find some. I suspect those fanatics might have gold hidden there as well..

It is time to move in the town and get the things done quickly. Somehow I have a bad feeling about all this. It's probably nothing, probably I am just jumpy because of the horrors in the Tower and sleep deprivation. Tomorrow I'll sleep long, relax and eat well.

Diskussions-Thread im TDM-Forum: The Transaction by Sotha (2011/03/04)

Herunterladen könnt ihr die FM hier.
Alternativ besteht natürlich auch die Möglichkeit die Fan Mission direkt über das TDM-Hauptmenü zu laden.

----------------------------------------------------
Eine Auflistung aller Fan Missions findet ihr da: The Dark Mod - Missions

Last edited: