Doom DOOM: Beta-Zugang nur für Xbox One, PS 4 und PC

MacX

Light Guard
Bethesda hat kürzlich die Liste der FAQs zum Beta-Zugang zu DOOM aktualisiert. Darin heißt es nun unter anderem, dass Vorbesteller der Xbox 360- oder Xbox One-Version von Wolfenstein: The New Order nur einen DOOM Beta-Key für die Xbox One erhalten. Darüber hinaus ist eine Xbox Live Gold Mitgliedschaft erforderlich. Auf ein ähnliches Verfahren dürfen sich die Sony-Enthusiasten freuen: Vorbesteller der PS3- oder PS4-Version des neuen Wolfensteins erhalten nur einen Beta-Key für die PS4. Eine PSN Plus Mitgliedschaft ist allerdings nicht notwendig.
Vorbesteller der PC-Version haben keine Überraschungen zu erwarten. Der Beta-Key gilt in dem Fall... für die PC-Version von DOOM.

Relevante Auszüge aus den FAQs:
Do I need to specify what platform I want to play the DOOM Beta on?

No. DOOM beta access correlates to your pre-ordered Wolfenstein: The New Order platform. If you purchase an Xbox 360 or Xbox One version of Wolfenstein: The New Order, you will receive an invitation to the Xbox One DOOM beta. PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 purchasers will receive an invite to the PS4 DOOM beta. All PC purchases will receive an invite to the PC DOOM beta. The DOOM Beta will only be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.

Will I need 1st Party premium subscriptions in order to play the DOOM Beta?

An Xbox Live Gold membership is required for the Xbox One beta. A PSN Plus membership is NOT required for the PlayStation 4 beta.

Für Leute, die den optischen Datenträgern abgeschworen haben und stattdessen über Steam und Co. vorbestellt haben, wurde folgende FAQ aufgenommen:
If I pre-order the game digitally, will I still get access to the DOOM Beta?

We are working with Steam, Microsoft, and Sony to help ensure that persons pre-ordering digitally from Steam, Microsoft, and Sony will receive access to the DOOM beta. Other digital retailers’ processes and/or participation may vary. We suggest contacting your preferred retailer directly for additional information.

Quelle:
DOOM Beta FAQ