Mal wieder ein kleiner Überblick zum letzten Site Update:
Quelle:Zitat von SyncErrorPremium Maps Added:
* Evolution (Small CA)
* Three Story (Small CA)
* New advanced server launch features: Customize your premium match in more ways than before. Toggle power-ups, runes, damage through floors, ramp jumping, change gravity, weapon switch speed, and quad damage factor. More server settings will be available in future updates.
* 20 New Premium Awards: Premium and Pro users now have 20 new awards to set their sights on.
* Added Awards to Recognize Past Events: QuakeCon 2008, 2009, 2010; DreamHack Summer 2010; IEM5 NA, IEM5 Gamescom
* New employee awards for playing alongside the Quake Live staff.
* Fixed Default Values: Found and resolved the issue that was causing some default values to be improperly set. New users or existing users who use the 'Reset Settings Defaults' will now have the correct default values for: autoswitch, color1, color2, forceEnemyModel, fov, hitbeep, sensitivity, and rate.
* Changed training process: The once-mandatory match against Crash has been completely removed. New players are now placed in an assessment period before skill matching begins to take place.
* Various back-end changes to improve search-engine visibility and optimizations. This will eventually allow Google and other search engines to index the whole site, including player profiles.